Order processing times can be found in the topbar of the Whiptails website when you place your order, please bare in mind that times are approximates and not a guarantee – Whiptails is run entirely by one person; if for any reason your order is expected to take considerably longer than the expected times (due to unexpected set backs like sickness & emergencies ) you will be contacted via e-mail with an updated completion date.
You can choose between Royal Mail’s 1st or 2nd class delivery for orders being delivered within the United Kingdom. All international orders are shipped by Royal Mail International Tracked, I will send you an email with your order tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
Please be aware that orders outside the UK may receive an additional customs fee – rates will depend on the country you are importing Whiptails apparel into. Please check this for your local area before making a purchase; you will be asked to pay any fees due by your customs office before an attempt is made to deliver your parcel.
- European delivery aims for 3-5 working days (expect additional time to pass through customs upon arrival)
- Worldwide delivery aims for 5-7 working day turnaround (expect additional time to pass through customs upon arrival)
- Delivery aim to Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria and Luxembourg is 3-4 working days (expect additional time to pass through customs upon arrival)
- Tracked delivery. Royal Mail will e-mail you with a tracking number which can be used via their website. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive or need another copy of this.
- Please note that you may receive additional charges at customs, according to your local area.
- Compensation of up to £250 can be claimed in the event that your parcel goes missing. Your money can be claimed back by the Royal Mail. Items lost or damaged during delivery are not Whiptails responsibility.
- Orders will take extra time to pass through customs, so although the royal mail will deliver your item to your country within the times stated above, once it arrives in your country, you may encounter a delay by customs. This could add anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to the time it takes for your order to be delivered to your address.
Returns + Cancellation Policy
Returns & Cancellations
If you would like to cancel your order with me, for whatever reason, please get in touch at email@example.com
If you’d like to make a return, email me within 14 days of receiving your parcel and let me know that you’d like to make a return and if you would like a refund or exchange. Orders must be sent back in resalable condition, unused, unwashed, and postmarked within 30 days from receiving your order. Returns should be made in your order’s original packaging and must include a copy of your invoice for identification. When I receive your returned items, you will be notified by the email you supplied when placing your order within 3 working days to confirm.
Refunds and exchanges are accepted on made-to-order items from the Whiptails size charts that are unused and unworn, however, you the customer are responsible for the delivery costs.
You can try on your dog’s clothing when it arrives to check the size but do not leave your dog to lounge in it or use it if you need to make a return.
Items will be inspected when they are returned to Whiptails. Garments that show signs of wear or washing will not be accepted, if you would like the item returned back to you, you must cover the postage costs to receive it.
Exchanges can be made for a more suitable size. If the price is lower for a smaller size you will be refunded the difference in cost, and if you are sizing up or ordering a made-to-measure item you may be asked to pay extra to make up the difference in cost to make an exchange for that product.
Exchanges are fast-tracked and processed within 10 working days, this may be quicker during periods where my standard processing times are lower.
Upon receiving your return and checking over its condition, your return will be processed. Please allow up to 3 working days from the date your return is received for it to be processed. Once your refund has been made it can take 7-10 days to appear on your card statement.
A full refund including delivery fees is available for faulty items or where you have been sent the wrong item. If your order is faulty or damaged you will be required to provide photographic evidence of the damage, then you will receive a full refund on your order. If you have received the wrong item, it can be changed to the correct item or returned for a full refund. Whiptails will pay for your return postage (second class UK, international tracked outwith the UK)
I strongly recommend that you get proof of postage with your return, Whiptails do not take responsibility for items lost or damaged during transit.
All sales on custom, made-to-measure items are final, returns are not accepted. In the unlikely but unfortunate event your garment does not fit, it can be returned to me to be altered and sent back without extra fees to you. You will be asked for photo evidence that the garment does not fit your dog.
Please note that there can be changes in the appearance of colour between monitors and devices. Whiptails images are colour-corrected to give the best match to the true colour of items. Items cannot be returned as faulty for differences in colour or fit.
If you have any questions regarding the returns and cancellations policy please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on : 18/11/2023