Model Call 2024-2025 Coming Soon
Would you like the chance for your dog to be a model, and experience an afternoon with them on a commercial fashion photoshoot?
At Whiptails I am regularly shooting new material in and around Glasgow, which includes searching for dog models to feature in Whiptails photographic content. This is an opportunity for you and your dogs to get involved!
Quiet locations with limited distractions are chosen to ensure your dog is both comfortable and able to focus. In the model casting form below you will be able to choose from location types most suited to you and your sighthound. Photoshoots will mostly run over the summer months, during the days with the most light.
What do you get?
- An afternoon out with your dog on a fashion photoshoot. You are welcome to bring someone along with you on the day.
- Take home the outfit your dog wears for free.
- A free copy of the selected images for use online.
- When you receive your images you will also get access to an online gallery preview of the images from the shoot, from which digital images and prints can be purchased for an additional fee.
What are the requirements?
- Your dog will need to understand the stay command. This will be done with you standing close by.
- You must be able to travel to Glasgow. *Travel expenses are not paid.
- Your dog must be a sighthound, with a back length between 15″-28″ (eg. Greyhounds, whippets, lurchers.)
- You must sign an agreement, giving me permission to photograph and use your dog’s images as marketing materials at Whiptails.
- If your dog has an Instagram account, I would like for you to upload a minimum of two posts with images given to you from the shoot onto your social media feed, as an advertisement for Whiptails. You will have to sign an extended agreement with details on how to declare ads.
- In the model casting form below, upload a photo of your dog wearing their Whiptails apparel to show your support for the brand.
What happens if my dog has been selected to model?
If I am interested in casting your dog as a model, I will reach out to you with the contact information you provide in the model casting form below. I will give you details about the upcoming photoshoot and try to arrange a date with you that suits us both. However, if you are not available to attend within a reasonable time period, I will have to reach out to someone else to take part in the shoot.
Weather conditions can result in a change of schedule, like a delay in the start time for a photoshoot. For example, if there is heavy rain scheduled for the time our shoot starts, you will be asked to start the shoot at a different time during the same day. However there is always a chance the shoot will need to be moved to another day. This is a risk to consider if you have to book transport in advance.
If you have any questions regarding this experience, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound good? If you’d like to apply for this experience, please fill out the Model Casting Form below.
Model Casting Form (Dates for 2022-2023)
Before filling out the form, please ensure you look at the Whiptails Size Guide for information about how to measure your dog. Please provide up-to-date measurements for your dog.
This form is for one dog, if you have more than one dog please submit a separate form for them. If you have multiple dogs, up to two dogs may be asked to participate in a photoshoot.
You can review, update or delete your application at any time by getting in touch at email@example.com
Your application will stored until the end of 2023 and then deleted.