Introducing Rowan, Whiptails lightweight trench coat designed specifically for whippets and greyhounds, ideal for use from spring through fall. Its versatility allows you to layer it over a jumper during colder months, thanks to its open fit and adjustable belted waist. Rowan is easy to put on before heading out for your hound’s walks and the T-shape belt helps to hold the coat in place with movement.
Crafted from lightweight, water-resistant waxed cotton, Rowan helps your hound stay dry in the rain. Plus, it’s machine washable for easy maintenance! The coat is partially lined with cotton treated with further water resistance to provide extra protection in rainy conditions, all while using plastic-free fabrics. While not classed as fully waterproof, this coat stays dry inside even after long periods out in the rain.
A harness hole is discreetly placed below the shoulders. By default, it sits 3.5″ below the neck, but if you have specific customization requests, like adjusting the harness hole’s position or adding a collar hole, simply reach out to me at email@example.com.
Whiptails apparel is designed and handmade to order at home by Danuta – Please check the topbar of the website for my current processing times.
How it fits
- Loose fit with adjustable waist straps to hold the coat in place while walking
- Vent in the coat’s bottom hem to allow extra movement for your hounds tail
- The skirt drape allows for movement around the arms
- Harness Hole in the back
Materials & Care
- Staywax Waxed Cotton shell / 100% cotton lining / Polyester threads and branded logo.
- 30-degree machine wash, wipe clean between washes
- Reproofing waxes and sprays can be used to apply a new layer of water resistance to prolong its rain resistance if needed
- Lay flat to dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Bleach
You can check Whiptails Delivery & Returns info here.